Denise Goldberg's blog

What do you mean I can't ride my bike?
The journey back --- from crash to recovery

Monday, September 6, 2004

It's time to dream

...of next year as I continue to recover

It's hard to believe that it's been almost four months since that day in May when my bike and I went for a different kind of ride - and not the kind of ride that I'd like to repeat! I had hoped to recover enough to head off on a bike tour this year, but I think it's a smarter decision to allow my body the time it needs to heal.

My next tour? My heart is set on at least one tour in 2005. I had 3 short tours planned for 2004 that I had to cancel, so the easy way out is to use this year's plans for next year. But it's highly likely that I'll dream of someplace else to add to my touring dreams.

It's time to dream...